>>OblivionEmpire_Recruitment<<

>>OblivionEmpire_Recruitment<<
Post by: PaleoPath - October 12th, 2015, 7:00:45 pm

[move] >>OblivionEmpire Recruitment<<[/move]

Welcome to the OblivionEmpire recruitment page, here you can ask information about our faction or apply to possibly become a new member!

Leaders:
XDoubleBladeX
Yvetal123

[shadow=blue,left]History:[/shadow]
The Oblivion Empire was formed a long time ago, from a group of skilled individuals. We have landed numerous raids and plunders, and developed the finest techniques to yet be uncovered by the Outsiders. Our current faction has been up and running for months now and has been structured so meticulously, that even if someone were to have found it they would not be able to raid it. Here you will find the most skilled players that Cubebuilders has ever known, and after a series of threats from enemy factions, we have found that the best way to ensure our factions safety is to gain more players and power to help defend our Mighty Base.

[shadow=red,left]Application:[/shadow]
Please fill out seriously, since we will certainly rate them all the more.

IGN: (current username)
Past Usernames:
First joined the server:
Previous Factions:
How long/when can you play on factions?
Why do you want to join?
What are some other unique skills/preferred positions you have?
[shadow=green,left]Scenarios[/shadow]
-What would you do if someone besides a faction member is in our base?
-What would you do if someone in the faction is hacking?
-What would you do if you find a member (or Outsider) is raiding or plotting to raid our base?
-What would you do if a faction is threatening our faction or players?
[glow=yellow,2,300]Ratings: (1-10)[/glow]
-PvP
-Mining
-Raiding
[shadow=purple,left]Note:[/shadow]
Any invalid information will be automatically denied. Iron Armor + Diamond Sword provided upon entry.

Best of luck, Sincerely,
XDoubleBladeX

Re: >>OblivionEmpire_Recruitment<<
Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - November 8th, 2015, 2:25:59 pm

Application:

IGN: (current username) Phantomette
Past Usernames: Wheek
First joined the server: Sometime in February I think
Previous Factions: The first few, I hope its okay if I tell you that personally. Ive also been in ColtCadets, which was just my personal faction, and I joined Boston/RedCoats. Im currently in SPLOOIE, which is just my filler faction until I find another faction.
How long/when can you play on factions? Everyday for at least an hour.
Why do you want to join? I want to join because my previous factions went inactive, and other factions that dont hate me are currently not recruiting. (By factions hating me I mean that I accidentally did something to their leaders on creative, they didnt take it the right way and took it waay too personally. So I dont necessarily mean factions themselves, I mean just the leaders hate me) This faction also seems powerful, which is a bonus, but power isnt my first priority when looking for a faction.
What are some other unique skills/preferred positions you have? I can mine and PVP for the most part.
Scenarios
-What would you do if someone besides a faction member is in our base? I would question them and ask them to leave. If theyre an ally and they dont leave I would pour lava on them. If its an enemy Ill just kill them with no question.
-What would you do if someone in the faction is hacking? Well, if hacking is just cheating using things like Kill Aura, flying or x-ray, I would let the (faction) mods know, without the hacker knowing so. If theyre hacking for real, thats a different story.
-What would you do if you find a member (or Outsider) is raiding or plotting to raid our base? I would tell the leader right away if someone is plotting. If someone in the faction is raiding, I would pour lava on them then surround the /f home with lava so they cant raid anymore until a faction mod comes on and kicks them. If an outsider is raiding Ill kill them, and if we happen to be allies, I would pour lava and tell a mod to enemy them. In any case of raiding, Ill try to take the stuff and move it to another place, and if for some reason time is limited or I cant take everything, I would put an obby block on top all the chests so no one can open them.
-What would you do if a faction is threatening our faction or players? I would ignore them. If they over do it to the point where its harassment I would report them.
Ratings: (1-10)
-PvP 9 (It may seem lower because I went on a long Minecraft break, but Im getting my skill back quickly)
-Mining 10
-Raiding 7

**Made changes**

Post by: realJosefStalin - November 8th, 2015, 3:16:54 pm

Ad I am apart of Oblivion empire, I have some inquires...
My fist one at hand is WHat reason did you give other factions to hate you...dont tell me raiding because factions dont just automatically hate you cuz you raided them, its a cycle of life in factions.

Another question or more of a statement is ... If you say a faction member hacking. This concerns me because in your answer you stated you would tell staff in most cases or just tell them to stop. My concern is that you are willing to get a fellow member banned just because he is hacking. THis is the sort of thing you go to xQuantumfire or Yvetal and you ask them for a course of action.You should never be so quick to betray a team member.

I do however supporty your course of action in case of raiding... but instead of protectign just power attempt to save our phat lewt

Post by: Yvetal123 - November 8th, 2015, 6:16:52 pm

Please note: the faction has changed a lot we are currently not accepting applications, our faction has changed dramatically since this was posted, we will change the application but feel free to apply again when it has been updated.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.