Defenestration 2017 Faction Applications

Post by: EmsMyEms - December 26th, 2016, 3:14:38 am

[b]Defenestration 2017 Faction [/b]

As some of you may know, the factions server recently reset (as in like two hours prior to this post). Anyway, this is the application page for Defenestration. If you're wondering what Defenestration means, here's the dictionary definition.

defenestration
noun | de·fen·es·tra·tion |d?-?fe-n?-?str?-sh?n
a throwing of a person out of a window

Yeah. It means to throw someone out of the window. The name was found from one of our member's (aka me xD) vocabulary homework. It also shows how lit we are. Woot Woot. No but like we're actually really chill. Unless Mut gets mad at you, you're okay to join!

Rules! ~ These MUST be followed!

» Respect faction members and allies
» Don't start anything with any neutrals or enemies. We don't need the extra trouble.
» Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, bring an ally, friend, enemy, or whatever into our base.
» If you are planned to be inactive for a week+ please notify the faction owner via Skype or /mail. Failing to do so will result in your removal from the faction.
» Do NOT sell out the coordinates of our base. Come on, that's a sad way to raid. Do a better job.
» Don't be a jerk. Pretty obvious.
» ALL server rules still apply!

Application Process

So our application process is quite simple. You apply using the template given below, then the Lit Council (the owner and mods) will review your application. If it is approved, we'll ask the members for their input. If you have any personal issues or bad raiding experiences with any faction members, that lowers your chance of joining.

Faction Ranks

When you first join the faction, you'll be considered a Newbie. The Newbie rank is a test trial, to see if you're fit for the faction. After two weeks of Newbie, you'll be promoted to LitMember. Members are players who have passed the trial. If you have failed the trial, you will either be kicked or kept a Newbie. Members will have assigned jobs to do in the faction. These jobs may vary by the week depending on your skill level. Members are also to keep watch on Newbies, making sure they don't betray the faction. About a month or so after Member, you'll be promoted to LitTrusted. Trusted members of the faction will have the same responsibilities as normal members, but will hold more responsibilities and will be more involved with passing applications. After Trusted is Mod. Not all Trusted become Mod. We will at the maximum have 5 mods. We currently (as of December 25, 2016) have 3 mods. You can earn mod by being active on the server and Skype and helping out in the faction. Newbies and Members are NOT eligible for Mod. Mods will be carefully chosen by the owner.

The Actual Template

=============================

» Username:

» Past Usernames:

» In-game Rank (Staff, Donator, or Member):

» How active are you? (We will check your ontime from the past month):

» Do you use Skype or Discord? If so, please state your activity. We will ask for your Skype information only if accepted.

» Have you raided factions you were in at the time in the past?(Answer honestly, because we'll be checking!):

» How do you rate your confidence in PVP from 1-5 (5 being the best)?:

» How do you rate your confidence in building and redstone from 1-5 (5 being the best)?:

=======================================================================

Best of luck to all of our applicants! Please notify Hawaiiiiii (that's six i's) in-game when you have submitted your application!

Re:Defenestration 2017 Faction Applications
Post by: christewbob - December 28th, 2016, 7:18:18 pm

Username: xx_Chris
Past Usernames: Peridots_Diamond, iiFrisk_, Chr1sPlayzMC, DerpnessMaster, Derpeh_FaceBoy, Chr1s_Bob5, ChrisDaHuntah, ActualChris, ItzChrisGaming, christewbob, Chris_Is_Bob,
christewbob, stoobub
In-game Rank: Member
How active I am: A little active.
Do you use Skype or Discord: I have Discord but I don't use it
Have I raided factions I was in at the time in the past: No.
How do I rate my confidence in PVP: 3-5
How do I rate my confidence in building and redstone: 4-5

Post by: ckae - December 29th, 2016, 7:17:02 am

» Username: Ckae

» Past Usernames: FayeDoesMC, xXNomieXx, xSavageUnicorn

» In-game Rank (Staff, Donator, or Member): Member

» How active are you? (We will check your ontime from the past month): I started play alot more this month. I have been on before, but not that much.

» Do you use Skype or Discord? If so, please state your activity. We will ask for your Skype information only if accepted. Yes, I use Skype.

» Have you raided factions you were in at the time in the past?(Answer honestly, because we'll be checking!): None that I can remember.

» How do you rate your confidence in PVP from 1-5 (5 being the best)?: 3

» How do you rate your confidence in building and redstone from 1-5 (5 being the best)?: 4

=======================================================================

Best of luck to all of our applicants! Please notify Hawaiiiiii (that's six i's) in-game when you have submitted your application!

Re:Defenestration 2017 Faction Applications
Post by: bjammies - December 31st, 2016, 12:26:35 pm

» Username: LucarioTheGuy

» Past Usernames: GarchompGaming, ArcaneGaming_, KnightlyGaming, BLAZExCAPTAIN, LucarioGuy64 (more avaliable if you search up NameMC and put in my name)

» In-game Rank (Staff, Donator, or Member): Member

» How active are you? (We will check your ontime from the past month): I used to play a lot on CB but I only really started being active recently from yesterday (30/12/16).

» Do you use Skype or Discord? If so, please state your activity. We will ask for your Skype information only if accepted. I don't use either sorry.

» Have you raided factions you were in at the time in the past?(Answer honestly, because we'll be checking!): Yesterday I took a small amount from the first faction I joined since reset (Dynasty). I have probably done it more in the past but I can't remember.

» How do you rate your confidence in PVP from 1-5 (5 being the best)?: 3.5-4

» How do you rate your confidence in building and redstone from 1-5 (5 being the best)?: 3

Thanks for reading,
LucarioTheGuy

Post by: Jrost - January 2nd, 2017, 9:37:42 pm

I'm sorry for everyone who applied, but Defenestration was disbanded.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.