CHIP IS ABUSING STAFF AND NOT GIVING RIGHTFUL MUTES!

Post by: 948 - May 1st, 2017, 1:26:47 am

HE GAVE ME 2 15 MIN MUTES FOR DISRESPECT BUT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THE SAME WORDS TO ME HE DOESNT MUTE! THE PERSON WHO TOLD ME TO STFU WHICH WAS DISRESPECT WAS QUANTUM_ANGEL AND HE NEVER GOT HIS MUTE! THIS IS CHIPS FRIEND AND THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG! CHIP ALREADY HAS 2 STRIKES AND HES FINNA GET HIS THIRD IF HES ABUSIVE, AND HE IS ABUSIVE!

Re:CHIP IS ABUSING STAFF AND NOT GIVING RIGHTFUL MUTES!
Post by: 948 - May 1st, 2017, 1:28:27 am

MORE PROOF OF THIS ABUSIVE STAFF!

Post by: Quantum_Angel - May 1st, 2017, 1:50:47 am

I find it ironic that in this "report post" he also said stfu

Post by: NekoTiffy - May 2nd, 2017, 12:05:30 am

Would you be so kind to post the rest of the Skype message
It would be more understanding to see the entire thing than just parts of it.
And, since this is a type of report, it's understandable that you are stressed and mad but at least calm down with the capitalized letters before hand? It's not hard to press a button is it now?

Post by: androosu - May 11th, 2017, 5:48:47 am

god dang can we all just chill for a second? Can you read wdv? He gave you a clear reason. You were probably annoying other people. Chip is staff so they turn to him. You don't expect to see a member muting you, do you? And it was 2 minutes and 15 seconds? Or 2 HOURS 15 minutes? Or 215 minutes? Please be clear. But any way, it isn't that long. Like dang just chill out. It isn't that long. In 2 hours 15 minutes, you can find another server, or mod, or try something out on single player. And he didn't ban you. So you could have stayed on. From what I understand, you perfectly well have Skype to communicate. But just think. If pretty much every member on the server asked you to mute someone, what would you do?

Post by: GalacticCosmos - May 11th, 2017, 3:04:12 pm

Hello

From what I can see there is no proof here of anyone being disrespectful to you, and there is also the fact that Chippos339 gave you a reason for your mute. I would also like to point out the fact that he said another staff team member was dealing with the other indivual(s) and in the skype screenshots you are being somewhat disrespectful to Chippos339 on Skype. So unless you have better evidence that Chippos339 has abused his power, I will have to say that he has not abused his power in any way.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

~Craig
~GalacticCosmos

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.