Hiya :) hollowxdream here

Hiya :) hollowxdream here
Post by: hollowxdream - April 19th, 2014, 2:47:21 pm

Hello CubeBuilders!

My name is KT. I am 20 years old. I am a girl who loves to sleep ;) and play on the CubeBuilders MC server. I have played Minecraft for more than 2 years. My favourite food is sushi and pizza. I live in UK and currently attending university.

I like to: indicate by inserting "x" inside brackets (and no, you cant take the x out of Play on CubeBuilders Server :P)
(x) Play Minecraft
(x) Play on CubeBuilders Server
( ) Raid other factions
( ) Go hunting for creepers
( ) Kill zombies
( ) Launch TNT cannons
(x) Build in Creative mode
( ) PvP
(x) Go mining
(x) Farm
( ) Kill the Ender dragon
(x) Watch YouTube videos
( ) Make YouTube videos (used to! not anymore)
(x) Eat sushi
(x) Lie on the bed and read 9gag

Re: Hiya :) hollowxdream here
Post by: Nefretum - April 20th, 2014, 1:35:32 am

Hello KT! Welcome to cubebuilders. I hope you have a great time here and have a lot of fun! We will see you on the server :).

Re: Hiya :) hollowxdream here
Post by: battymuncher - July 25th, 2014, 5:15:47 pm

Hey, Hope to see you around the server!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.