My First Time Here

My First Time Here
Post by: DylanTehBat - December 9th, 2017, 7:26:06 am

Hey guys, I was looking around and exploring the website. I saw this and well I think I should share my story on how I ended up here and what I've gone through. I started playing Minecraft a few years ago, I was so excited to get my laptop on Christmas that the day I got it I installed MC. I fell in love with the game, because you can do what you want and you can freely think creatively and put it in some sort of form. I started small, but my single player worlds wouldn't ever load. So for the four or so years I've been playing MC, I haven't played but one single player world that kept crashing xD So I didn't hate the game for that, eventually I fell into the server world. I met a group of online friends on another server and I enjoyed myself. I learned a lot, but eventually it lost it's touch. I ended up leaving that server and I just sorta wandered with whatever my friends wanted to do. I didn't really enjoy doing that all the time, I missed having a server to call home you know? I felt empty, so I wandered and wandered looking for a server I could express myself an enjoy.
Then one day, I'm just casually strolling on Minechat and find CubeBuilders under a tab, I joined and chatted for a while. I liked the people, they were very welcoming and passionate about what they were doing. I logged onto my computer and joined online for the first time. I was a little new, but my past experience helped a lot with commands and how things worked x3 Ever since, I've fallen in love with this small place to call home. I got, enveloped in what was going on. I want to try and be apart of that family, and I can't be more thankful to be here.
That's my story, but what's yours?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.