Hey

Hey
Post by: Treadway046795 - May 20th, 2017, 6:42:57 am

Hi people just going to tell you about me I don't have very many friends but I don't care much I just deal with things because even if I don't know you it is a lot easier to just type something and post it then deal with someone who can know you forever. I am just sick of being judged for stupid things. I am really sweet and I will always be accepting to people because I know how if feels and I want other people to know you don't know what other people go through some of us play Minecraft to get away from all of it, but anyway unless you do something to make me mad I will always be pretty chill also I don't like role play fav color is blue and yea I don't care what you have to say because I know what some people are going to say everyone have different opinions!<3

-See ya later

Hey
Post by: androosu - May 20th, 2017, 6:53:23 am

Hey Treadway! I hope you love this server because it really is ok!

Hey
Post by: RainbowThiccc - June 27th, 2017, 1:08:51 am

Hey! Welcome to the server! I hope you have a fun time here with all of us! c: Hope to see you on more!

Re:Hey
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 21st, 2018, 5:31:55 am

I hope to see anyone at all on more, it’s been getting more and more lonely.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.