Im new

Im new
Post by: nsb321 - February 26th, 2016, 11:44:48 am

Hi I am partners with SkateOh and he has helped me in cubebuilders he sowed it to me and it has to be 1 of the best servers out there I hope I see staff on and I will leave the game if people are mean
report then come back on
plz put commands in the comments and I would love to be staff (I cant Im not old)
[img][/img]

Re: Im new
Post by: RealSkateOh - February 26th, 2016, 3:25:38 pm

YAY your here :D

Post by: primadxnna - February 26th, 2016, 4:57:16 pm

Welcome!

Post by: BarrelRacerMe - February 26th, 2016, 9:22:30 pm

Welcome To CubeBuilders!
Hope you will have fun and meet new people! If you have any questions just ask! You will most likely see me in Factions or Hub!

Have a good day,

Christy
Helper

Post by: RealSkateOh - February 28th, 2016, 8:56:15 am

[quote author=nsb321 link=topic=5496.msg29239#msg29239 date=1456505088]
Hi I am partners with SkateOh and he has helped me in cubebuilders he sowed it to me and it has to be 1 of the best servers out there I hope I see staff on and I will leave the game if people are mean
report then come back on
plz put commands in the comments and I would love to be staff (I cant Im not old)

[/quote]
YOUR ROCK

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.