really no reason to look at this introduction because probably nobody cares XD

really no reason to look at this introduction because probably nobody cares XD
Post by: TrueFayx - November 18th, 2015, 9:26:05 pm

My name is True. I am 13 (sorry accedentally said 12) years old. I am a guy who loves to murder while making terrible puns and play on the CubeBuilders MC server. I have played Minecraft for when jungles came out years. My favourite food is delicious. I live in and currently middle schal.

I like to: indicate by inserting "x" inside brackets (and no, you cant take the x out of Play on CubeBuilders Server :P)
(x) Play Minecraft
(x) Play on CubeBuilders Server
(i guess ) Raid other factions
(maybe ) Go hunting for creepers
(possably ) Kill zombies
(x) Launch TNT cannons
(x) Build in Creative mode
(never) PvP
(x) Go mining
(x) Farm
(sometimes when i can put up with making the ender eyes) Kill the Ender dragon
(x) Watch YouTube videos
(x) Make YouTube videos
( ) Eat sushi

Re: really no reason to look at this introduction because probably nobody cares XD
Post by: BradmasterX - November 18th, 2015, 9:29:25 pm

EAT THE SUSHI!!!!! This is a kid who only plays video games and has no social life XD... BTW: im his friend inrl

Re: really no reason to look at this introduction because probably nobody cares XD
Post by: LightningLegend - November 18th, 2015, 9:30:01 pm

[quote author=BismuthX link=topic=5095.msg27317#msg27317 date=1447900165]
EAT THE SUSHI!!!!! This is a kid who only plays video games and has no social life XD... BTW: im his friend inrl

[/quote]Guys ready the pot we have new victim to eat tonight!! But sincerely welcome to the server and I hope you have a great time here :D!!... If you survive dinner!!!
Great job for finding the fresh meat man!

Post by: TrueFayx - November 18th, 2015, 9:31:01 pm

[/quote]

i should add that this kid who has no life told me to do this

as he would say "use prober grammer and spelling" XD <----- he said that on skype

Post by: androosu - November 18th, 2015, 11:25:20 pm

[quote author=TrueRayquaza link=topic=5095.msg27319#msg27319 date=1447900261]
[/quote]

i should add that this kid who has no life told me to do this

as he would say "use prober grammer and spelling" XD <----- he said that on skype
[/quote]

I Just Want To Make Sure That Its Actually Spelled Grammar.. Right?

Also, Welcome~

Post by: MeLoveEevee - November 19th, 2015, 12:06:38 am

Welcome to CubeBuilders! We hope you enjoy the server and have a great time!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.