Hello!

Hello!
Post by: Cloggedone - November 7th, 2015, 11:01:03 pm

Hi,

My name is Shane, I am 20 years old from Indiana, USA. I am new to Minecraft - Ive owned the game since 2013 but havent played it until as of recent. I love anime and programming when Im not playing Minecraft, my favorite anime being Bleach. I am also working on a little videogame myself, but I havent come up with the idea for it yet - Im using Unreal Engine for it (since its free now). I plan to get on your server quite a bit, and I hope to be known more throughout the community. I also have Skype, so if anyone would like to chat, PM me for it. Thank you for reading!

Re: Hello!
Post by: patman96 - November 7th, 2015, 11:19:52 pm

Welcome to cubebuilders shane! :D

Post by: girlsmell - November 8th, 2015, 12:35:50 am

Welcome!! Its nice to see new members! Hope you have fun! :D

Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - November 8th, 2015, 8:53:56 am

Welcome to Cube Builders! I hope to see you on the server! (Majestic Mohawk ftw [only those who read Bleach will get it]) 8)

Post by: StativeSpencer - November 8th, 2015, 9:02:13 am

Welcome to cubebuilders

Post by: Cloggedone - November 8th, 2015, 10:02:45 am

[quote author=Phantomette link=topic=5057.msg26974#msg26974 date=1446990836]
Welcome to Cube Builders! I hope to see you on the server! (Majestic Mohawk ftw [only those who read Bleach will get it]) 8)
[/quote]

I see you get it. ;)

Thanks for the other welcomes too!

Post by: slimestein - November 8th, 2015, 1:56:56 pm

[quote author=AtomizeAlpha link=topic=5057.msg26966#msg26966 date=1446955263]
Hi,

My name is Shane, I am 20 years old from Indiana, USA. I am new to Minecraft - Ive owned the game since 2013 but havent played it until as of recent. I love anime and programming when Im not playing Minecraft, my favorite anime being Bleach. I am also working on a little videogame myself, but I havent come up with the idea for it yet - Im using Unreal Engine for it (since its free now). I plan to get on your server quite a bit, and I hope to be known more throughout the community. I also have Skype, so if anyone would like to chat, PM me for it. Thank you for reading!
[/quote]

Welcome!
I also love anime, i recently started with bleach (i am at the part when bounts just entered sould socity), do you watch any other anime than bleach?
I would love to play the game you are making when you have done it and i would love to know how to program, i tried to learn but lazy me was to lazy :P

I hope you have a great time here!

Post by: Dooplu - November 8th, 2015, 9:18:42 pm

Welcome to the magical world of CubeBuilders! Enjoy your stay! until you *cough cough* one day *cough* you maybe *cough cough* quit... Ignore that last bit...

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.