Another Intro

Another Intro
Post by: primadxnna - October 30th, 2015, 9:30:22 pm

I had to. Many things have updated in my life and I need a fresh start. This is about a YEAR late. ::)

In real life my name is Abby, and I am 13 years old. I attend the School for Creative and Performing Arts (SCPA) and I live in the Nati (Cincinnati). Im currently in the eighth grade and my majors are Drama and Piano. Im a sucker for Pokemon. Gengar is TOTALLY not my favorite Pokemon *sarcasm*. I have many friends who adore me and love me for me and I do the same for them. Im more of a "mystery". I like a combination of others likings. I have decent grades, with that one AGONIZING C every quarter. Many people hate me or bully me but I ignore them. I love sushi. Who doesnt? Well, maybe some kids but thats besides the point. I love video games and drawing. I did have a boyfriend in real life but that didnt work out. With great power, comes with great responsibility I always say, with 5 billion or so 8-year-old boys on the server flirting with me or trying to ask me out. Yikes. Im planning to get a youtube channel soon so try and find me there. I also have other social media accounts!!!

Instagram: its_lunar_fox

Vine: either Abby Dreith or Lunar_Fox, try both!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.