Hi!

Hi!
Post by: BrandonPikachuuu - October 23rd, 2015, 9:18:14 pm

Hello Every1! I Am Poke_Gabby_s Older Brother That Will Be Joining Cubebuilders! I Have Already Played A Bit And Met A Few People, So Ya! Thats Me! I Hope 2 Make Lots Of New Friends Here ;D

Re: Hi!
Post by: androosu - October 23rd, 2015, 9:24:49 pm

Have We Met B4 xD

Post by: StativeSpencer - October 23rd, 2015, 9:31:23 pm

Willkommen zu Cubebuilders :)

Post by: patman96 - October 23rd, 2015, 9:35:29 pm

Welcome Brandon! I am one of the staff members on this server. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me or any other staff member. We hope you enjoy your time on cubebuilders!

Post by: BrandonPikachuuu - October 23rd, 2015, 9:36:39 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=4952.msg26458#msg26458 date=1445650529]
Welcome Brandon! I am one of the staff members on this server. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me or any other staff member. We hope you enjoy your time on cubebuilders!
[/quote]

My Sister Has Told Me About Most Staff Members So I Know A Lot Of Them.

- BrandonPikachuuu

Post by: Peppah - October 24th, 2015, 6:56:04 am

Welcome! :D

Post by: slimestein - October 24th, 2015, 6:59:26 am

Pika Pika Pikachuuuu

Welcome brandon hope you have a great time here

Best regards Mo i mean Retired staff Slimestein :P

Hai there
Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - October 24th, 2015, 8:47:34 am

Välkomna! Hope you have a fun time here! (Can almost guarantee youll meet amazing people here!)

Post by: LightningLegend - October 24th, 2015, 9:07:34 pm

IGN:LightningLegend...
Ohh wait this isnt a application... But really welcome to the server and I hope you have a great time here :D

Post by: UmbreonFang - October 24th, 2015, 9:09:54 pm

Heyo!
IGN: Not important
superpower: Sarcasticness
weakness: Honesty

Whis is sarcasticness your super power: Oh yeah..... Im going to say honesty! *sarcastic rawra is being sarcastic*

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.