A very lady-like Introduction (NOT)

A very lady-like Introduction (NOT)
Post by: UmbreonFang - August 20th, 2015, 6:45:58 pm

Hello, Im UmbreonFang and I am a girl. But I am not very good at being one! But iI dont think I would make a very good boy either. So I guess Im Crona. Anyways! Im a gamer that hates society and everything in life!... (Script writer: "Ahem. Umm, try that Again.") Ok... Im a gamer that hates everything in life!... no still sounds the same (Script Writer: *faceplams*). And I am a bit of an Idiot sometimes. I am very good at school, and I love to play video games, so in other words I dont have a lot of friends. maybe you guys do, but Im a shut in. Im an anime fan, and a Otaku. But I dont know why there are still otakus, since we obviously dont mate. I guess the world will never know.... . M favorite games to play one are, of course, Terraria and Digimon. Nah, just kidding, those games suck. I love to play Minecraft, Pokemon, Halo, Call of Duty (even though Im not very good), Super Smash Bros Melee and Super Smash Bros for 3ds, Nintendogs+Cats (Dont judge me, theyre cute), A lot of Mario games, etc. . I love to sing and I love all animals! (Except for bugs they can get the fudge away). And I am a weirdo. Let me give you 2 examples of why I am among the "weirdo" variety of the human species:

- I eat my own blood (what? Its good!)

-I randomly start walking on my tippy-toes (I have no explanation for that one).

Ok so thats a little bit about me. I know this was not needed, since Ive been playing on the server for almost a year now, but I never gave an introduction. So here it is! So haters gonna hate, beaters gonna beat, but just shake them off. Also Im 3fab5you (except for the great lord and savior Karow), Im gonna put funny images in the post cuz I need to make your day bright, soooooo.........BUH BAI! And....... scene.

Re: A very lady-like Introduction (NOT)
Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 20th, 2015, 6:49:52 pm

Welcome!

Post by: StativeSpencer - August 20th, 2015, 6:51:12 pm

I know you of course but is still wanna reply so hey Im also a weirdo

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - August 21st, 2015, 12:10:27 am

I am weird too...lick myself (dont ask I cannot give an answer)

Post by: UmbreonFang - August 21st, 2015, 3:17:26 am

Omg stupid auto correct basically changed everything in the intro. Auto correct hates me ;-;.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - August 21st, 2015, 10:24:12 am

Umm... Welcome to CubeBuilders xD

Post by: KermitsBigToe - August 22nd, 2015, 1:30:26 pm

Bravo, Bravo!

Wow we have quite a lot in common... ( I never knew you liked Halo, I Love halo ;o ) And yeah I randomly walk on tiptoes as well.. We can be weird together yay!!
And welcome even though Ive talked to you for months. xD

Post by: UmbreonFang - August 22nd, 2015, 1:32:48 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=4426.msg23264#msg23264 date=1440264626]
Bravo, Bravo!

Wow we have quite a lot in common... ( I never knew you liked Halo, I Love halo ;o ) And yeah I randomly walk on tiptoes as well.. We can be weird together yay!!
And welcome even though Ive talked to you for months. xD
[/quote]

XD ikr. We also already became bffs

Post by: Yvetal123 - August 22nd, 2015, 4:09:37 pm

hmm well I didnt know that u liked Mario games, pokemon, and ssb4.

Post by: UmbreonFang - August 22nd, 2015, 4:14:34 pm

[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=4426.msg23269#msg23269 date=1440274177]
hmm well I didnt know that u liked Mario games, pokemon, and ssb4.
[/quote]

Bruh! Super Smash Bros. is awesome! The first game I played was Melee and it was awesome! I loved that game, and I love the fourth game just as much!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.