Very late intro (Teacher: It was due for 2014 -_-  Me: Shhhhhhhh)

Very late intro (Teacher: It was due for 2014 -_- Me: Shhhhhhhh)
Post by: LightningLegend - August 6th, 2015, 11:20:26 am

Im LightningLegend and heres my life story Im 15 years old born on March 9th 2000 Quebec, Canada (The cold sucks up here) when I was a a child I dreamed to fly or so my mother says because I jumped of my balcony once (couldnt believe I was alright after that) and I broke my skull twice jumping on my mom and dads bed (4 little monkeys jumping on the bed 1 fell down and broke his head -Thats me) yes I was a pretty dumb kid at the time then came school blah blah blah studies blah blah blah horrible at french blah blah blah then I got to high school blah blah blah even more studies blah blah blah best of my grade in maths (-grade 8-) blah blah blah model student and thats my life story now im usually at home doing nothing but watch youtube, anime and game until 5 oclock in the morning and then have a nap of 5 mins and go start watching videos or anime thats my life pretty much and I have one dream at the moment: Get a mini fridge beside my bed then My life would be complete for now
Brief:
-I was a dumb child
-School blah
-High school blah
-Games videos and anime
-The End

Re: Very late intro (Teacher: It was due for 2013 -_- Me: Shhhhhhhh)
Post by: vvanqu1sh - August 6th, 2015, 12:21:39 pm

Welcome to CubeBuilders? xD

Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 6th, 2015, 12:37:01 pm

Welcome!

Post by: Peppah - August 7th, 2015, 5:22:15 pm

Welcome...? xD

Post by: flagrocker - August 11th, 2015, 1:41:53 am

Welcome to CubeBuilders! What a great intro by the way.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.