I'm Not New Here, But Here's My Intro!

I'm Not New Here, But Here's My Intro!
Post by: Peppah - June 13th, 2015, 5:08:20 pm

So, it was about the middle of February 2015 when I joined, and I was at DerpehSquids house. Anyways, I love to play Creative and sometimes Factions, especially when it comes to raiding AkiraEnderprises. 8)

Re: I'm Not New Here, But Here's My Intro!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - June 13th, 2015, 5:15:58 pm

Welcome pepper, I have no idea who you are as Ive never seen you before! ( lel jk )

Anyway youre a really good friend, Im glad you play on this server!

Post by: paintcr - June 13th, 2015, 6:23:47 pm

She wuz like wut is dis server when I showed her CB XD lol

Post by: Livetabon - June 13th, 2015, 9:19:15 pm

Ae wasnt really raided, but yeah welcome~^^

See you aroun mai frien~ :D

~Liv

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 13th, 2015, 10:08:33 pm

Hey! Ive seen you around on factions and creative quite a bit but have yet to formally welcome you.

In other words, welcome to CubeBuilders! ;D

Post by: Peppah - June 15th, 2015, 3:26:17 pm

XD Squid! When Squid first told me about CubeBuilders these were my first words,"KeyBuilders, what?"

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.