Hi...I guess

Hi...I guess
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 8th, 2015, 8:37:47 am

Hello everyone

As you all probably already know by now, my name is GameDudePc_TR. Due to personnal reasons I prefer to keep my real name to myself but you can just call me GameDude :) Im 19 years old, turning 20 in august and yes, like my IGN suggest Im a male. My hobbys are gaming, going out with friends, helping people and acting silly (to put it nicely haha). Ofcourse I also play on the CubeBuilders MC server. I started playing minecraft a few years ago, right after I spent like 2-3 months watching videos about it on youtube haha. I dont really have a favorite food, but if theres alot of meat and near to none vegtables in it Im up for it. Im from a small country named Belgium, where the weather is bad and most people are even worse (in my opinion). Luckely, our beer, chocolate and waffles make Belgium a pretty nice country in total. For those who dont know Belgium, its a small country under The Netherlands, above France and South-West from Germany. Im currently going to school, but please dont ask what type of school (high school, college,...) because its hard to explain. Lets just say I mostly have 3 half days of school in a week, so Ive got free time to spare haha.

I like to: indicate by inserting "x" inside brackets (and no, you cant take the x out of Play on CubeBuilders Server :P)
(x) Play Minecraft
(x) Play on CubeBuilders Server
( ) Raid other factions
(X) Go hunting for creepers (Try some new shots with the bow or go do parkour [free running] and then turn around and jump into a group of creepers, who doesnt do that ?)
(X) Kill zombies (Even tho 50v1 is kinda boring, you can still try some new moves)
( ) Launch TNT cannons
(X) Build in Creative mode (I just love this...mayby a bit to much haha <3)
(X) PvP (I do feel like swinging a sword from time to time)
(X) Go mining (How else am I gonna get my stuff to build in survival or hunt for creepers ?)
(X) Farm (I need food right ?)
( ) Kill the Ender dragon
(X) Watch YouTube videos (If you see me online in the server you can bet Im listening to music on youtube. If Im not online Im either playing League Of legends, watching anime, watching LCS [League Championschip Series] or watch movies on youtube haha. Or sleep, yes, I do sleep sometimes)
( ) Make YouTube videos
( ) Eat sushi (I dont eat anything out of the sea so...No....sorry ;$)

Well, thats it I guess. If you have any further questions feel free to ask them in a comment down bellow, ask them to me in a private message or just hit me up in the server if you see me online. Now....how do I end this ? I cant say farewell because I will (probably/hopefully) still see you all in the server or on the site... I cant say cya (from see you later) either because I wont "see" any of you, unless you mean your minecraft character... Oh, I know !! Ill just give my regards and post this !! Sooooo....

Greetings from Belgium
GameDude

Re: Hi...I guess
Post by: Livetabon - March 8th, 2015, 12:47:37 pm

Hello and welcome to the cube builders community!

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

~Liv

Post by: slimestein - March 8th, 2015, 12:59:55 pm

Nice to have you here in our world of Cubebuilders.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 8th, 2015, 10:14:28 pm

Welcome to the server! We are delighted to have you here with us on CubeBuilders.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 9th, 2015, 6:26:37 am

@LiveTabon: That sounded so wrong in so many ways...lolz. But yeah thanks, Im sure I will enjoy my stay in the server :)

@Slimestein: Thank you

@DaRetroGamer: Thanks, Im also very happy I finnally found a server I like haha

Post by: Livetabon - March 20th, 2015, 12:36:20 pm

Um how did it sound wrong? I said welcome, and enjoy your time on the server basically?

0-o?

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 20th, 2015, 1:36:19 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2089.msg9523#msg9523 date=1426869380]
Um how did it sound wrong? I said welcome, and enjoy your time on the server basically?

0-o?
[/quote]I sort of get what he means, but its not really appropriate for the forums.

But Game, you dont always have to look at things that way. Thats not what Liv meant.

Post by: Karow - March 21st, 2015, 5:37:02 am

Luckily, our beer, chocolate and waffles make Belgium a pretty nice country in total.

^MMMM that combination sounds delicious! ;D

Welcome, Ive already seen you around!

Post by: EmsMyEms - March 21st, 2015, 7:37:41 am

Ooh i loveeee Belgium Waffles

Post by: Akiraff - March 21st, 2015, 8:12:42 am

I guess a very late welcome from myself! Welcome to CubeBuilders, I already saw you couple times on the server.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.