Wads Sup ppl, I'm New =^,-,^=

Wads Sup ppl, I'm New =^,-,^=
Post by: InsanityVirus - February 7th, 2015, 3:08:18 pm

8) Wads up ppl of the internet xD Im new to CubeBuilders and, well...theres not much to say about me. You just got to meet and know me :P Im a lil crazy at times (in the good way), funny, 14, and ya. My IGN used to be gamerzgirl101, but when 1.8 came out i changed it to TheGamingPro13 (13 is my lucky number x3) My top 3 hobbies are singing. artisim, and playing video games non-stop ::) Im pretty optimistic most of the time...but get on my bad side and well, lets just say you dont wanna see my "[font=arial black]dark[/font] side. Other than that though...im pretty cool to be around :) oh! One last thing before i go. Its kinda like...idk, my catchphrase xD But its the biggest fact that you must ALWAYS remember about me.

~Im ONE Mystery Youll NEVER Solve <3 ;)

Re: Wads Sup ppl, I'm New =^,-,^=
Post by: Akiraff - February 7th, 2015, 3:17:33 pm

Welcome to CubeBuilders, I hope to see you in-game. Ensure that you aware of all rules in CubeBuilders to save time from troubles in future. Type /rules as you will abide the code of conducts CubeBuilders.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: BradmasterX - February 7th, 2015, 6:00:04 pm

Hi, nice to meet you! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
HEYO

Post by: MystrikMC - February 7th, 2015, 6:24:27 pm

welcome TheGamingPro13 to cubebuilders! Hope you have a good time and see you on the server!

Post by: slimestein - February 7th, 2015, 6:24:41 pm

Greetings, you seems to be pleasant.

About your dark side how long can you stay mad at someone?

Post by: InvalidSession - February 7th, 2015, 6:25:10 pm

welcome to cubebuilders! :)

Post by: ItsKadoHere - February 7th, 2015, 6:27:41 pm

Welcome :D

Post by: Solurnis - February 7th, 2015, 7:22:28 pm

Shwelcome the cubebuilders place :D come and make yourself at home

Post by: Karow - February 7th, 2015, 8:06:46 pm

welcome to the server

Post by: Livetabon - February 7th, 2015, 9:16:35 pm

Welcome!! :D See you in game we have a bunch of stuff planned in the future~ So I hope you stay with us until then!

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.