I'm slimestein

I'm slimestein
Post by: slimestein - December 1st, 2014, 4:29:13 am

My name is William or in game slimestein. I am 14 year old male who loves to downhill ski, play games and play on the CubeBuilders MC server. I have played since the beggining of beta not sure how many years... but and i played constantly until last februar when i stopped but now ihave taken my old favorite game up to love it again :D. Im following a template as Im lazy where it says i need to fill in my favorit food, I have no favorite food as i love most dishes and the list would be to long. I live in Sweden and currently going in 8th grade

I like to:
(x) Play Minecraft
(x) Play on CubeBuilders Server
( ) Raid other factions
( ) Go hunting for creepers
( ) Kill zombies
( ) Launch TNT cannons
( ) Build in Creative mode
(x ) PvP
(x ) Go mining
( ) Farm
(x ) Kill the Ender dragon
(x ) Watch YouTube videos
( ) Make YouTube videos
( x) Eat sushi

A little about myself: Ive played minecraft for a while atleast in total as nearly a year ago when i took a break i hada over 1000 hours played on a single server and that was only on that server. That was my favorite server and sadly it shut down while i was on my minecraft break. Now ive started to play on this server as it looks a bit similar to my old favorite server and my expections are big...I hope this server will be as good and even better as the last.
Im a small 14 year old huy who lives in Sweden but i not healthy im just magically smal.
I play minecraft all the time when theres no homework for me to do and sometimes then to.
Im sadly not a poet writer or egoist so i cant wrte much more about myself, and I hope Ill meet you all on the server.

Sorry for bad English Im trying har but my hardest is not that good.

Re: I'm slimestein
Post by: Solurnis - December 1st, 2014, 8:17:49 pm

Welcome to the server!!!

Post by: InvalidSession - December 7th, 2014, 8:23:30 pm

welcome

Post by: Karow - March 21st, 2015, 5:34:12 am

mr slime *nods*

Post by: Akiraff - March 21st, 2015, 7:17:03 am

Ermm. Welcome to CubeBuilders!!!

I remember when I met slimestein for the first time. Winks at slimestein.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: N3oT0pic - March 21st, 2015, 9:55:14 am

Hello william! :D

My name is Phillip and i come from denmark. So we are not so far from each other :P
See you on CubeBuilders! ;)

Post by: slimestein - March 22nd, 2015, 2:31:53 pm

[quote author=Karow link=topic=1428.msg9681#msg9681 date=1426930452]
mr slime *nods*
[/quote]
[quote author=??? link=topic=1428.msg9687#msg9687 date=1426936623]
Ermm. Welcome to CubeBuilders!!!

I remember when I met slimestein for the first time. Winks at slimestein.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
[/quote] You two a bit late?
[quote author=N3oT0pic link=topic=1428.msg9703#msg9703 date=1426946114]
Hello william! :D

My name is Phillip and i come from denmark. So we are not so far from each other :P
See you on CubeBuilders! ;)
[/quote]
Nice! Hope to see you ingame to.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 22nd, 2015, 11:56:58 pm

Why has everyone started commenting on this post so long after its been created? xD

Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 23rd, 2015, 8:12:30 am

IDK.

Hey slime, my name is William too!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 23rd, 2015, 2:04:15 pm

When you think about it, Ive never welcomed Slime either.

Welcome to CubeBuilders, Mr. Slimestein! We are delighted to have the King of Slimes with us! :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.