Hello...?

Hello...?
Post by: fmlnoah - November 16th, 2014, 7:00:47 pm

Hi! Im not new. In fact, Id say Ive been playing for a couple months. However, Im new to the forums, so Ill make this just to be safe. My name is Noah.

About me: Im thirteen, going on fourteen in a week or two, and a severe introvert. I like books, EDM (Plur for life.), and you. Actually, I probably dont like you. I hate pretty much everything, but on the internet, I come off so nice and to be honest, I would totally befriend me. Ive struggled with depression, but Im pretty much a pessimist all the time. The fact that I have friends befuddles me. Also, Im pansexual. Thats not important at all.

I have a German Shepherd named Thor, and a unicorn named Keira.

I go by the name of Hyphoria everywhere else than Minecraft, and as soon as I get a new iMac with Logic, Ill begin making music under that alias as well.

I really hope I become staff sooner or later, because I think with my maturity and helpfulness I would be a great addition to the team. Im like Judge Judy. Everyone likes Judge Judy. Sass queen.

I like to think Im good at the Quake minigame, but I really suck. Im good at ColorShuffle, though. Best way to get CubeTokens by a long shot. Ive beat the Parkour, but Im bad at the mazes. Im not doing Factions at the moment. Nope nope nope nope strategy nope.

So, here I am. Opened to you, ready to be judged. Lets begin.

-hyphoria.

Re: Hello...?
Post by: BradmasterX - November 16th, 2014, 7:11:22 pm

Hi Im Braden, but I mostly play factions.

I WILL RULE

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.