Hello nice to met you!

Hello nice to met you!
Post by: WANDAWITCHX - April 13th, 2016, 12:00:59 am

Hi my in game name is TillyTheKitty25 but some people call me Tilly or Kitty. I love build and helping others out. I am shy but once you get to know me we become fast friends. I found this server on server list. I love this server. I been on her before I changed my name and my minecraft made me get a new minecraft. I hope to stay with this server for a long time. oh I forgot to say I love drawing, animals, horses, video games, horseback riding, painting, shopping!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hello nice to met you!
Post by: primadxnna - April 13th, 2016, 3:02:04 am

Welcome Tilly! I hope you enjoy the server!

Re:Hello nice to met you!
Post by: slimestein - April 14th, 2016, 12:20:06 am

Welcome Tilly!
Hope you have a good time here on the server

Hello nice to met you!
Post by: Blu3J43 - April 14th, 2016, 5:17:04 am

Welcome Tilly! ^w^

Hello nice to met you!
Post by: WANDAWITCHX - April 15th, 2016, 12:40:19 am

Thanks everyone this is one great server!

Hello nice to met you!
Post by: bjammies - April 17th, 2016, 12:30:32 am

Welcome to the BEST Factions, Minigames and Skyblock server and also welcome to (as far as I know) the ONLY PersonalSpace server! I hope you enjoy your stay ^-^

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.