Not new to the server but...

Not new to the server but...
Post by: sawa_at_play - July 26th, 2014, 8:08:12 pm

Hello CubeBuilders!

My name is Sarah (Never call me that call me tiger). I am 10 years old. I am a Girl who loves to Play Video games and play on the CubeBuilders MC server. I have played Minecraft for 3 years. My favourite food is Steak. I live in the U.S.A and currently Attending elementary school

I like to: indicate by inserting "x" inside brackets (and no, you cant take the x out of Play on CubeBuilders Server :P)
(x) Play Minecraft
(x) Play on CubeBuilders Server
(x) Raid other factions
(x ) Go hunting for creepers
(x) Kill zombies
(x ) Launch TNT cannons
(x ) Build in Creative mode
(x ) PvP
(x ) Go mining
(x ) Farm
(x ) Kill the Ender dragon
(x ) Watch YouTube videos
( ) Make YouTube videos
( ) Eat sushi
Im not new just never got to do this

Re: Not new to the server but...
Post by: Waflkone - July 28th, 2014, 10:47:46 pm

I guess im supposed to say, " hope to see you on the server, but... you posted this now when we are already friends and know each other XD

Re: Not new to the server but...
Post by: Karow - August 13th, 2014, 7:43:08 am

Ah, if you didnt wished to be called tiger, whyd you name yourself that? Anyways, great seeing you on the server, I hope youre having the time of your life with us!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.