Hey, Im not new or anything but you might not know me!

Hey, Im not new or anything but you might not know me!
Post by: DerpehBagel - April 5th, 2016, 5:55:37 am

Hello CubeBuilders!

My name is _Bagel_. I am 14 years old. I am a girl who loves to play piano and play on the CubeBuilders MC server. I have played Minecraft for 2 years. My favourite food is, believe it or not, bagels. I live in the US of A and currently I'm in my last year of junior high. My life isn't that interesting so have fun reading this boring basic thing. :P

I like to:
(x) Play Minecraft
(x) Play on CubeBuilders Server
(x) Raid other factions
( ) Go hunting for creepers ~ Creepers are too hard to kill with the new update :?
(x) Kill zombies
(x) Launch TNT cannons
(x) Build in Creative mode
(x) PvP
(x) Go mining
(x) Farm
(x) Kill the Ender dragon
(xxxxxx) Watch YouTube videos ~ The story of my life-- Getting lost in the suggestions of youtube
( ) Make YouTube videos ~ Im extremely shy
( ) Eat sushi ~ Im allergic to sea food :P

Re:Hey, Im not new or anything but you might not know me!
Post by: patman96 - April 5th, 2016, 6:14:20 am

In response to your poll, my favorite is KOSDFF (not a lot of people who see this will probably know who that is XD)

Post by: DerpehBagel - April 7th, 2016, 4:57:14 pm

[quote=patman96]In response to your poll, my favorite is KOSDFF (not a lot of people who see this will probably know who that is XD)[/quote]

I think I have some youtube searching to do :P

Post by: slimestein - April 7th, 2016, 11:55:47 pm

Welcome! haha

fav youtubers i think are The king of random, Cyanide and happines, ijustwanttobecool (swedish channel) and crazy pictures (also swedish but have with english subtitles i believe)

Post by: bjammies - April 9th, 2016, 11:51:36 am

Hi, my fav YouTubers are Happydays (gaming channel that does Terraria), xisumavoid, cubfan135 and Welsknight Gaming (all of which play Minecraft), I doubt any of you have heard of them before so make sure to che k them out!

Cheers,
Blaze 8)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.