PvP Tournament!!

PvP Tournament!!
Post by: dtown2002 - January 22nd, 2018, 3:48:38 pm

Hello,
I will be holding a PvP tournament on February 17, 2018 at 1:00 pm PST (4:00 pm EST) (NOTE: THIS MAY CHANGE). The application is below. This is the stuff I need to seed you in the bracket. I will be having one bracket for people who arn't so good and one for people who are a little better. The winners of these brackets will face off in the ultimate championship.

In-Game Username:

How good at PvP are you? (Scale of 1-10):

Will you be available for the time stated above?:

Basic Rules:
*Max of 5 enchantments on armor.
*Max of 3 enchantments on sword.
*You may use a shield.
*Match will be timed for 1 minute. If the minute is up, sudden death will follow. You have 5 minutes to get as many enchantments on your armor/sword and get ready to battle. This will take as long as it needs to until a winner is chosen.
*After a match, the next match has 5 minutes to get into the arena and get ready to battle.
*MESSAGE TO STAFF: I'm gonna need you to supervise this event with me to make sure there is no hackers, cheaters, or anything else. :lol:

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.