Back?

Back?
Post by: bjammies - December 22nd, 2017, 3:22:26 am

Hello everyone.

I'm Luc4r1o, and it's likely you haven't seen me before if you're a new member. I just thought I'd say I think I will be coming back here. I used to play here a lot, but it got really boring, and lots of my friends here felt the same and left, like I did. I'm going to try coming back. I just want to see what it's like.

The point of this post was I want to know of any changes. Because, the last time I checked, nothing new and exciting happened. It's just another creative plots server.

But anyway, factions is resetting soon. I've mentioned how I sort of dislike this factions plugin, but I might as well try it.

Check out my introductions if you haven't seen me before.

~Luc4r1o

Re:Back?
Post by: DylanTehBat - December 22nd, 2017, 3:29:54 pm

It takes dedication to come back to a server you thought was going to be abandoned. I'd like to recognize you for this. Not many players do this, in the gaming community not much emotion is put into the game from everyday players. Hardcore players attach and learn to love the game they play.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, We're glad you decided to come back, thank you.

Re:Back?
Post by: Asheiou - January 15th, 2018, 11:09:26 am

Dylan I completely agree.

Welcome back Lucario!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.