Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - June 9th, 2017, 3:50:20 am

When is the server gonna update to 1.12? I wanna use the new blocks in my builds. :P

Re:1.12
Post by: 948 - June 9th, 2017, 6:53:47 pm

1.12 sucks bro

Post by: chumii - June 9th, 2017, 10:08:15 pm

Ask Siggi. He'll know

Re:1.12
Post by: ThatPandaDude - July 13th, 2017, 6:47:11 am

Im not sure but I would guess soon.I am also excited for the new blocks and mobs!

Post by: Jerio - July 19th, 2017, 1:02:11 am

When MC updates, that means the server has to update every plugin that it uses to be compatible with the new MC version, (1.12 for instance). That means somebody, aka Siggi, has to go through and with his magical wizardry powers look for certain things in the code and fix them so that they can run on the new version. This can be especially difficult with a large update or if the server is running custom plugins, (which it is). So Siggi has to update those as well.

Hope that makes sense.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.