Professional Building opportunity

Post by: GalacticCosmos - May 11th, 2017, 3:24:33 pm

Hello

It has recently come to my attention, that a University in Scotland, the University of Dundee, is looking for a building(s) created by a team of five builders. As you can tell, this has peaked my interest, and since I do not know anyone that plys minecraft near my local area, I'm asking some of you, if you would like me to look further into this project by the university.

As of yet I do not know of any prizes or rewards for the project, but it definately a competition and there will be some very good builds entered.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

~Craig
~GalacticCosmos

Post by: chumii - June 2nd, 2017, 3:24:12 am

sure.

Re:Professional Building opportunity
Post by: Dooplu - June 2nd, 2017, 5:55:47 pm

I'm interested.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.