Minigame Idea

Minigame Idea
Post by: XalanthDarkFire - April 1st, 2019, 10:27:50 am

Hello Citizens of Cubebuilders. I have heard a lot of talk, and seen in the forums, a lot of talk about Cubebuilders getting boring, but I couldn't disagree more. I believe the server is still great! Maybe if you people tried to play Skyblock, or Factions more than just going on creative or Survival (Or any of them in any order on this list :P ) Anyway. I have thought of a small idea for a new minigame for the server, one I believe could be popular for groups of friends.

My idea is boat racing, but instead of on water, on ice! Yes. Ice! This idea has been shown to be quite funny, but with an added twist.

Ice race-courses with no edges, and nothing below the racecourse. You fall off, you go back to the start of that lap.

3 laps around the course (falling off wont reset the whole 3 laps, just the lap you're on), winner takes a prize.

There could be multiple difficulties in this at the players discretion in a party of friends.

For example:

Siggi88, Jerio, Mutroc and Barrelracerme all go into a lobby of their own.

They want the hardest racecourse, which is 10000 blocks long (per lap) and they want an extra difficulty of adding blindness in, so that they can only see 10blocks ahead of them.

There could also be a prize-pot of cubetokens for the winner, the winner could maybe win 10 cubetokens per win.

Perhaps if this idea gets implicated, tournaments could get designed to have people racing against others and every game, last place gets knocked out, winner taking upto 250 Cubetokens per tournament, maybe more depending on how many players are in the tournament.

Let me know what you guys think.

Files below are pictures for the idea (for an easy course)

Thanks for your time.

*captainXal

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.