Skyblock Library

Skyblock Library
Post by: XalanthDarkFire - April 1st, 2019, 9:48:57 am

Hey guys, I have restarted my island, and I will be making a large library, my plan for this library is that I want personalised books, from other players, in which other players can read, these can be auto-biographies, faction and non-fiction books, fantasy, action and adventure, science-fiction, books from the real world, and books made up. I want them all, write a book, (50 page max remember) and leave them with me or ZersoWildmight. Make sure you close them so people know you wrote it, I am also looking for series of books, so if you make a book and there will be another part please make sure its title has part I, II, III ect.

If neither me nor ZersoWildmight are available when you have a book made, please leave me a /mail and I will get back to you ASAP.

Please note: this is a request, please don't expect to be paid, for this. *I will reimburse those who bring me really good (made up) stories.

Please note: I do not want "once upon a time" stories.

NO ADULT CONTENT STUFF, NO SWEARING OF ANY KIND.

Best Author will receive a lump sum of $10000** to go towards your book becoming a best-lent book.

All books will cost 5 Diamonds to read. These prices are to cover the book being lent out (2 Diamonds ) and the charges for loss or no-return (3 Diamonds )

All authors will be credited, and any players who do not return books they borrow will not be allowed to borrow more books.

*Reimbursement will only be on Skyblock and will only happen if:
The book is really good
Is interesting.
Isn't in-complete.
Has no spelling mistakes.

**The reward of $10000 will only be rewarded to the best author when there are at least 10 Authors in for the prize
This reward is also in-game on Skyblock ONLY.

Thanks for your time.

*CaptainXal

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.