An Important Message.

An Important Message.
Post by: primadxnna - September 12th, 2016, 12:34:55 am

Our community is slowly fading away. I've noticed people are spreading rumors of lying about my age in my staff app. Staff members are being demoted. I was in Chicago all weekend, and just got the news. I don't know what else is happening, but I don't like the idea of this. We need to do something about the server or we'll lose members. I suggest we have people vote for CB in order for this server to get back on it's feet. The direction this server is heading is not a good choice. Tensions are rising, our community diminishing, and so much drama that this server is going downhill. I know there will be people being promoted to Administrators, but I do not know who. Until then, we need to do something about our decline. Thanks for viewing this. ~Luna

Re:An Important Message.
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - September 12th, 2016, 11:51:21 pm

I agree. I have been noticing this too, and we have to do something about it.

An Important Message.
Post by: Jerio - September 13th, 2016, 5:15:54 am

I think the best thing we can do is to be online, be friendly, and treat new users and guests well. I think that it's best to put the old group of people who are now gone behind us and focus on the future. I am not sure how much the server is being advertised on other sites but that costs money, and the way the server gets money is through donations.

We shall see how changes unfold over the next couple of weeks, especially with what will be a new admin team.

Post by: Dooplu - September 13th, 2016, 11:19:23 pm

You noticed this now? Ever since last year people have been leaving left and right.

An Important Message.
Post by: Chippos - September 15th, 2016, 7:19:03 pm

I don't think its quite ready to fall yet, but i would agree with the voting thing and advertising( not too much though).

An Important Message.
Post by: Peppah - October 2nd, 2016, 3:56:05 pm

I agree with Dubstep, the server has been declining way since this post. xD We should definitely start voting for the server in order to gain publicity.

Post by: bjammies - November 25th, 2017, 3:05:54 am

People have been leaving CB for a while now, and there has been a pattern. I noticed that maybe about 1-5% of the community left at 1.8, but it was a small thing. But the player count diminished as soon as 1.9 came around. Before, it was like 60 people on most of the time, 100 at peak times! Since 1.9 it dropped to 30 most of the time, and now it's more like 15. I don't know about you but I also left around the time 1.12 came out. I haven't really enjoyed CB in a while, and that may have had something to do with the community and the version. Voting and possibly changing back to 1.8, at least on Factions and Minigames.

~Luc4r1o

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.