[Map Submission] Water Wall Hall by ExcaliburFrame

[Map Submission] Water Wall Hall by ExcaliburFrame
Post by: DriftPrimed - December 24th, 2015, 11:48:36 am

Water Wall Building

Water walls is a small idea I had when trying to make some type of building. I decided to make it work as a huge building for smaller builds within and outside. Although it is still in construction, I still would like to submit it as a warp. Big thanks to Ferocelion and TaylorBabes with some help while building. The plot is found in the current creative. The pictures below are screenshots of the build with night and day. The plot is illuminated with special lighting in the walkways. Before you go one more small thing. The plot isnt done just yet. There is more building to be done. If we do run out of space, I will need help with world edit to continue building under the plot. Thanks
Re: [Spawn Submission] Water Wall Hall by ExcaliburFrame
Post by: StativeSpencer - December 24th, 2015, 12:29:15 pm

This would be a map submission not a spawn submission

Re: [Spawn Submission] Water Wall Hall by ExcaliburFrame
Post by: DriftPrimed - December 24th, 2015, 1:33:10 pm

[quote author=Shieru Fantomuhaivu link=topic=5218.msg27865#msg27865 date=1450978155]
This would be a map submission not a spawn submission
[/quote]
Fixed it. Dang I am bad at forums XD

Re: [Map Submission] Water Wall Hall by ExcaliburFrame
Post by: paintcr - December 25th, 2015, 10:50:42 am

O.O So bootiful....

Spawn some squids! :D ;D

Post by: DriftPrimed - December 25th, 2015, 9:48:31 pm

[quote author=?SquidzMournSpace? link=topic=5218.msg27877#msg27877 date=1451058642]
O.O So bootiful....

Spawn some squids! :D ;D
[/quote]
Will do Squidz, will do ;D

Post by: Peppah - December 26th, 2015, 6:38:45 am

Awesome warp ;D Cant wait to see it in person

Post by: DriftPrimed - December 26th, 2015, 11:43:06 am

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=5218.msg27898#msg27898 date=1451129925]
Awesome warp ;D Cant wait to see it in person
[/quote]
Thanks. I hope to see you admiring it, if that didnt sound stalkish at all :D

Post by: BradmasterX - December 29th, 2015, 1:18:28 pm

Its AWSOME, I checked it out in-game and it looks SO awesome. But, Id like to see more work on the rail system, like put quarts on both sides of it and be able to spawn in carts(or at least have carts) on the track... (Just my opinion) But other than that small detail Every thing else is GREAT.

Post by: DriftPrimed - December 29th, 2015, 5:12:21 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=5218.msg28016#msg28016 date=1451413108]
Its AWSOME, I checked it out in-game and it looks SO awesome. But, Id like to see more work on the rail system, like put quarts on both sides of it and be able to spawn in carts(or at least have carts) on the track... (Just my opinion) But other than that small detail Every thing else is GREAT.
[/quote]
Ill definitely put quartz, but since people only added to the plot can ride the railway then it wouldnt make sense. Ill put a spawner in there anyways. Thanks alot :D

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - December 29th, 2015, 5:43:41 pm

Ive seen people do this lots of times before on here, but loots great!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.