[Spawn Submission] New Airport warp

[Spawn Submission] New Airport warp
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - September 7th, 2015, 9:07:25 pm

Hello Id like to start off by thanking you for taking the time to review this new potential warp. This warp is basically allowing more of a variety of airlines to serve in the new airport. Im happy to announce that Air Canada and Jet Blue have joined the team. Also there is more space for customers to relax while waiting for their flight. We have many new shops for the guests pleasure to peruse while maybe waiting on a flight that is delayed. Well enough explaining in words and let the pictures below do the rest of the explaining.

Re: New Airport warp
Post by: oneofakid - September 7th, 2015, 9:12:21 pm

I make a cameo in the screenshots :P

And I have a question, right before the new creative was implemented, I was accepted as staff for the warp. Will I still be staff on the new one?

Post by: Razorbackfan97 - September 7th, 2015, 9:17:49 pm

Yes this is true new airport workers that have come on board the team will transfer to the new airport once its ready to open

Post by: primadxnna - September 8th, 2015, 8:02:10 am

Our work has made this successful airport!

Post by: Peppah - September 8th, 2015, 4:54:46 pm

Looks great rtd! ;D

Post by: AvaRosieCakes - September 12th, 2015, 8:43:52 pm

Its september 12th.... Isnt today the day the airport opens? I havent seen you on line

Post by: Yvetal123 - September 12th, 2015, 10:19:14 pm

waw

Re: [Spawn Submission] New Airport warp
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - September 21st, 2015, 3:04:55 pm

Whenever it finally gets approved to become a warp and is set as a warp location

Sincerely,

-rtd321

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.