[Spawn Submission] Staff House ~ActualSpace

[Spawn Submission] Staff House ~ActualSpace
Post by: MeLoveEevee - August 26th, 2015, 4:59:10 pm

Good evening people of CubeBuilders. For the past few weeks I have been building a giant house/mansion for the staff that is the size of a plot. Many people wanted it to be the new "Hub" instead so I tweaked it a bit and gave it somethings a hub should have. The screenshots will be in the Attachments.
The people who helped were: SakuraChaos, NinjaNaruko, Twisters89, KawaiiBaeDerp,
LightningLegend, Purdle, oneofakid, and Willbob2003. Please thanks these people! =]

Upper Stairs from the entrance is where the staff rooms are located.
Down Stairs is miscellaneous.
The Staff House appears to look better in-game than in the pictures. I have graphics on low because my Toshiba Satellite cant handle games lol. XD
Anyways, Thanks for checking/reading this out! I appreciate it. I might be making more improvements or not, but if I do I will send some screenshots on this topic. Thank you. ^-^

~ActualSpace

Re: [Spawn Submission] Staff House ~ActualSpace
Post by: Akiraff - August 26th, 2015, 5:04:09 pm

Approved

Post by: vvanqu1sh - August 26th, 2015, 5:12:25 pm

This looks great, I can definitely see it becoming the new hub! Great job Actual!

Post by: UmbreonFang - August 26th, 2015, 5:19:56 pm

GREAT JOB!!!!!

Post by: Peppah - August 26th, 2015, 5:54:14 pm

Great job Actual and all the people who helped build it! I hope it becomes the new hub! ;D

Post by: MeLoveEevee - August 26th, 2015, 8:26:06 pm

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=4495.msg23582#msg23582 date=1440626054]
Great job Actual and all the people who helped build it! I hope it becomes the new hub! ;D
[/quote]

Thanks for the confidence booster you all! I really appreciate it ^_^ and this was very hard work to do lol.

Post by: Amaterasu6k - August 28th, 2015, 7:01:41 am

I have seen this a few times in person and i really enjoy it. I like the place a lot, but there is one thing that i would change. The pvp arena, there are going to be times where there are just a few people and there are going to be times where there are a lot of people there. In my opinion I think you should make the pvp arena a bit bigger. Rather than that I think the place is great!

Approved!

Post by: Magicov - August 28th, 2015, 7:42:31 am

Holy crap... this looks amazing! I like how you turned a staff lounge into a hub for the server. Hope it gets accepted!

-MD-

Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 28th, 2015, 7:58:26 am

I like it!

Welp gg my hub, what should I turn it into?

Post by: MeLoveEevee - August 28th, 2015, 1:33:51 pm

[quote author=xBOOYAHx link=topic=4495.msg23702#msg23702 date=1440759701]
I have seen this a few times in person and i really enjoy it. I like the place a lot, but there is one thing that i would change. The pvp arena, there are going to be times where there are just a few people and there are going to be times where there are a lot of people there. In my opinion I think you should make the pvp arena a bit bigger. Rather than that I think the place is great!

Approved!
[/quote]

Thanks for the approval! I took your request and made the PvP arena as big as it could be but not too big as it would take up a lot of the area around the Staff House. I also made the flag a little bit easier to read by just making the flag a "c" which stands for CubeBuilders. And then after all that I decided to make the front a little bit more fancier by adding a Glowstoned Clock. The "UpdateOverall" picture was when I did the flag.

I dont think I have to do anything else now. XD Theres nothing else to tweak.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.