Makeup Day for Airport Orientiation

Makeup Day for Airport Orientiation
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - July 13th, 2015, 8:20:02 pm

Hello to the fellow CubeBuilders players that have been recently hired at the airport warp,

This message is for those who cant make it to orientation on July 31st at 7 pm eastern time (U.S.). The makeup day will be August 2nd at 7 p[m Eastern time (U.S.). This makeup day is for going over training for your position at the airport! This is very important! Please note that inactivity or failure to be at the makeup for orientation will result in *IMMEDIATE* termination of your job at the airport. This means please show up to the makeup day if you cant make orientation on July 31st.

Thanks,

-rtd321

Re: Makeup Day for Airport Orientiation
Post by: Amaterasu6k - July 14th, 2015, 6:42:14 am

Good job at setting the times rtd! I might just see if i can come make it to watch! ;D

Post by: primadxnna - July 14th, 2015, 7:56:55 am

Ill try to be there!

Post by: oneofakid - July 23rd, 2015, 10:03:42 pm

I may have to go to the August date because I will most likely be on vacation July 31

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.