Taylor Swift Stage!

Taylor Swift Stage!
Post by: PsycoKC - June 24th, 2015, 2:53:43 pm

I made a Taylor Swift Red World Tour Concert!!! Complete with Taylor Swift banners and instruments. It also has seating and an area where crazy fans reach out there hands to try to touch her! ;D ;D Can you maybe find a place to set a warp to here please? Thank you :D

Re: Taylor Swift Stage!
Post by: Akiraff - June 24th, 2015, 3:56:18 pm

<3
+1 #makewarp. Take more screenshots.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Amaterasu6k - June 25th, 2015, 12:17:21 am

I knew that I could end up seeing Akira like this type of place XD.

Post by: PsycoKC - June 25th, 2015, 1:35:19 pm

[quote author=xBOOYAHx link=topic=3422.msg16768#msg16768 date=1435205841]
I knew that I could end up seeing Akira like this type of place XD.
[/quote]XD I saw that someone commented on it and I was hoping it was Akira, but I was you xD....

Post by: oneofakid - June 26th, 2015, 10:51:44 am

When I am able to go on CB again I wanna see this! It looks awesome, probably more awesome in person!

Post by: Peppah - July 3rd, 2015, 2:46:09 pm

That place is so legit. I remember when Hawaii and I were singing on it, Hawaii was Kendall K and I was Meghan Trainor. 8)

Post by: Derpehh - July 9th, 2015, 11:15:24 pm

I actually have seen Taylor in concert, and I saw her with Ed Sheera. On my 9th birthday! It was the RED tour, awesome show! U about mimicked it perfectly!

Post by: PsycoKC - July 18th, 2015, 4:46:21 pm

So is that a no to the warp thing? please get back to me.

Post by: spookytables - July 18th, 2015, 4:48:25 pm

Good Job :3

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.