[Spawn Submission] Spring Hub!

[Spawn Submission] Spring Hub!
Post by: Hoemies - May 2nd, 2015, 9:02:21 am

Okay so I know I submitted this already but its been more than 7 days without a reply from staff. So I decided to try again. HawaiiGirl924 & I made a new Spring themed hub! We both love Livetabons build, but its getting a little bit old. I hope you like it! Oh yeah, the portals look the same but up close theyre kind of different.

Re: [Spawn Submission] Spring Hub!
Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 10:31:21 am

I wouldnt re-post. Maybe bump the post by saying, maybe, "What do staff think about it?"

Re: [Spawn Submission] Spring Hub!
Post by: Livetabon - May 2nd, 2015, 11:46:20 am

Hello! Sorry I did not think you were waiting for staff to comment so soon! :o

Unfortunately when it comes to spawns only Siggi can implement them, but as for the overall design of your spawn I believe it is elegant and very spring looking, I especially like how the only light is in the ground leading to our portals.

Keep in mind if this is implemented players would run off (or theoretically could run off) so please can you add some walls or trees etc so players cant leave the spawn around the plot? Even making those hedges a bit bigger (4+blocks minimum so people cant block glitch over) would be ideal.

Thanks!

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.