Airport warp in creative employee cuts

Airport warp in creative employee cuts
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - April 30th, 2015, 11:42:00 am

Hello to all who work at the airport warp,

I understand that some of you have been busy and havent been able to make it. This is a notice that any airport employees that dont reply next week on the forums and dont come to the airport for work will be cut from the airport team. This does not apply to the airport employees that have been replying on the forums and have been showing up for work. This is a final warning. I dont want to make cuts to the airport team. Please dont make me do that. It will make me sad if I have to cut people from the airport team. :(

Thanks,

-rtd321

Go be great!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.