The airport warp will be open this weekend Friday May 1st 2015

The airport warp will be open this weekend Friday May 1st 2015
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - April 27th, 2015, 4:20:30 pm

Hello to all,

As usual the airport warp in creative will open this Friday, May 1 2015. It will open at precisely 7:00 pm EASTERN TIME! The caps is to make sure you know that the time that i post of when the airport opens will ALWAYS be in eastern time. We are happy to announce that we will be open and I look forward to serving you all! Please reply to this post to choose what airline you would like to have run this Friday. Your choices are:

Delta
U.S. Airways
United
Southwest

Anyone that works for the airport please reply to this post and let me know if you can be there this Friday.

Thanks,

-rtd321

Go be great!

Re: The airport warp will be open this weekend Friday May 1st 2015
Post by: briellynne - April 27th, 2015, 5:10:41 pm

i can come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;D :) 8)

Post by: patman96 - April 27th, 2015, 11:50:53 pm

I wish JetBlue was one of the options. Best airline Ive ever been with!

Post by: aolla - April 28th, 2015, 2:58:27 pm

Sorry rtd i cant make it :( :( :( sry :-:

Post by: EmsMyEms - April 28th, 2015, 9:27:30 pm

I be gone Wednesday - Friday btw

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.