My town Lake Wildwood in Creative

My town Lake Wildwood in Creative
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - April 15th, 2015, 1:18:12 pm

Hello all. For those of you who have heard and for those who have not I built a city on my creative plot. We are accepting people right now to move into the town. Come see me when im on cubebuilders and there are signs inside the city hall of what you need to fill in as an application to join my town. We need people with great ideas for other buildings in the town like shops exct. The town is still developing and Im encouraging you all to get involved and help me make my town awesome! See you on cubebuilders!

Sincerely,

-rtd321

Go be great!

Re: My town Lake Wildwood in Creative
Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 18th, 2015, 6:16:30 am

good luck with it buddy :)

Re: My town Lake Wildwood in Creative
Post by: Livetabon - April 18th, 2015, 1:19:51 pm

Keep in mind rp plots will not be featured in a /warp. If this is just to get more people to build on it good luck and have fun!

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.