[Spawn Submission] Creative

[Spawn Submission] Creative
Post by: ImJJ_ - April 11th, 2015, 4:41:55 pm

CubeBuilders Staff,
Since I joined the server I was surprised for the great community you have, and I want to be part of it. I worked on this *spawn 2 days for the Creative server hoping you like it. I would also like to become a Staff member some day (as a builder). If you want me to add anything to this *spawn please reply to this post with your ideas and support, you can found it at the my plot in the Creative server (128x128).

[right]VirtualVortex26[/right]

Re: [Spawn Submission] Creative
Post by: slimestein - April 11th, 2015, 5:00:03 pm

Here you can apply for a staff position:
http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/board,6.0.html

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 11th, 2015, 5:51:23 pm

Its a very nice lobby, I for one love it

Post by: Livetabon - April 11th, 2015, 5:56:39 pm

It not a lobby its a creative spawn, for lobby you will need 4 portals and I only see one here.

Post by: Amaterasu6k - April 12th, 2015, 9:36:12 pm

I think it looks okay, I would probably be more impressed if I havent seen it on a different server already.

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 14th, 2015, 5:05:39 pm

Awesome work... Must have taken you ages!!!
Love it and hope it is accept as the new spawn!!!
#CreativeSkillz

Post by: Solurnis - April 14th, 2015, 9:21:50 pm

[quote author=xBOOYAHx link=topic=2640.msg12245#msg12245 date=1428888972]
I think it looks okay, I would probably be more impressed if I havent seen it on a different server already.
[/quote] XD

Post by: Livetabon - April 14th, 2015, 11:13:47 pm

Locking this topic the guy in question is banned anyways and I see no relevancy to this if its just copied from another server.

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.