A behind the scenes look at the inspiration behind my airport plot

A behind the scenes look at the inspiration behind my airport plot
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - April 9th, 2015, 2:50:16 pm

Hello everyone! Like I promised I am sharing with you the inspiration behind the airport warp in creative that you all know and love! As a kid I have done a LOT of flying mostly domestically and a little international. From a young age because I would fly a lot I became fascinated with how airports run and all of the technical aspects of running an airport. When I was a little bit older and able to comprehend a little bit more I became fascinated with the different types of aircraft that are produced. There are 3 major aircraft manufacturers in the U.S. They are Airbus, Boeing, and Bombardier. I soon went deeper into the specifics of differences in similar models for example the difference between a Boeing 737-700 and a Boeing 737-800. I also observed that you cant tell for the most part what model plane your looking at from seeing the exterior of the plane. The one exception is Southwest Airlines which only used Boeing 737-700s and Boeing 737-800s. On the Southwest planes the 737-700 has 1 emergency exit over each wing, 2 total over wing emergency exits. In the 737-800 there are 2 over wing exits per wing so 4 total over wing emergency exits. If you dont understand that here is a picture of the Boeing 737-700 and Boeing 737-800 from Southwest below attached to this post. The first one is the 737-700 and the one below is the 737-800.

This has been an exclusive behind the scenes interview of rtd321.

Thanks for reading this post! See you all on Cubebuilders!

Sincerely,

rtd321

Re: A behind the scenes look at the inspiration behind my airport plot
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 9th, 2015, 3:09:15 pm

I found this blurb really interesting rtd!
Its nice to see you have stuck with your dream for years and youre now turning that dream into a reality.

Its also really interesting to learn what was the inspiration of your airport! :)
I wish you the best of luck with the future of this subject!

( also please make more of these type of topics in the future :D )

Post by: slimestein - April 9th, 2015, 3:13:16 pm

Are you so into planes that when you look up to the sky and see a plane can tell what sort and company it comes from?
Reason for my questions is that one in my class can, he can nothing history about planes and such he can only name planes when he sees them in the sky

Post by: SkyrunPvP - April 9th, 2015, 3:38:17 pm

I have been interested in planes its my thing I know all about them Im always flying on them watching "Air Crash Investigation" sort of stuff

Glad you made posts about this.

~Sky

Post by: Razorbackfan97 - April 9th, 2015, 5:32:34 pm

Slime I will sometimes do that if I can get a good enough view of the plane to be able to tell what airline it is. Sometimes the planes are too high up in the sky to be able to tell what airline it is.

Sincerely,

rtd321

Post by: MashedBrotato_ - April 11th, 2015, 8:26:21 am

rtd I have always been into airplanes but more like the fighter jets like F-15 and F-22.

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 14th, 2015, 5:02:06 pm

[quote author=smellylongfeet link=topic=2597.msg11915#msg11915 date=1428755181]
rtd I have always been into airplanes but more like the fighter jets like F-15 and F-22.
[/quote]

Youve been in a fighter jet?!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 14th, 2015, 5:08:46 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2597.msg11699#msg11699 date=1428606796]
Are you so into planes that when you look up to the sky and see a plane can tell what sort and company it comes from?
Reason for my questions is that one in my class can, he can nothing history about planes and such he can only name planes when he sees them in the sky
[/quote]One of my friends is so obsessed with cars he can do that. Once we were on a field trip in the bus at school and he just yelled Dodge Caravan! or something like that when he barely got to look at the car for a single second.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.