New Hub spawn (for when liv's get boring)

New Hub spawn (for when liv's get boring)
Post by: Magicov - March 28th, 2015, 7:06:06 am

Hallo, its the most epic cookie around, EpicCookie123. I have been working on a new spawn for at least 9 hours in 3 days now. I really hope this spawn gets accepted, because it took me ages to make. I dont have screenshots or video info for this, just because I want it to be a surprise. so if you want to check it out, the link will be somewhere here.
Rules for my hub:
gamerule domobspawning false
gamerule dodaylightcycle false
portals must be made except the portal to pvp, which is a vanilla water portal.
if extension is wanted, extend going down not up or sideways, plenty of space down there.

hope you guyz like it! http://www.mediafire.com/download/hfswxb2zycf4960/CB+spawn.zip

Re: New Hub spawn (for when liv's get boring)
Post by: Akiraff - March 28th, 2015, 11:12:10 am

Good Evening EpicCookie123,

I wont cast my vote, unless you provide us some screenshot first. I am a paranoid person, who has issues with mediafire links being shared to public.

Provide us some screenshot of your Spawn. In addition, please follow our submission system, which can be found here. You can provide the download link later, when your Hub gets accepeted.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Looks great
Post by: Leifin - March 28th, 2015, 11:36:34 am

It looks great! I like how you used some of the new 1.8 features and blocks, and I also noticed that you made it look modern, I like your choice of blocks but it could have been a little bigger. Overall I give this a thumbs up!

Post by: Magicov - March 28th, 2015, 3:43:56 pm

did you see the ring, thats my fav part. I might work on a new spawn right now, or just find a way to
increase this one.

Post by: Magicov - March 28th, 2015, 3:45:57 pm

and thanks for the positive comment. Ive uploaded plenty of maps for servers, but all have either got criticized or dislikes, thx man :D

Post by: Leifin - March 29th, 2015, 1:45:20 pm

I saw the ring, looks better than the current one! Nice work :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.