[Spawn Submission] Minigames spawn

[Spawn Submission] Minigames spawn
Post by: oneofakid - March 12th, 2015, 6:12:46 pm

So I finally finished it! :D

Here is the video tour:
http://youtu.be/enu9VeI-vk4

I have also attached some screenshots. It was not built on the CB creative. I will message the download link to the map whenever you need it.

Re: [Spawn Submission] Minigames spawn
Post by: ThunderHoof - March 12th, 2015, 6:15:10 pm

Nice! I hate the minigames spawn as it is now but this could replace that old junky spawn. :D ;)

Post by: Livetabon - March 12th, 2015, 10:00:01 pm

I like it! Hopefully siggi gets on and sees this as well!

Post by: oneofakid - March 13th, 2015, 3:57:07 pm

Thank you guys! ;)

I have updated the video link. For some reason, the video said it was removed, but I have fixed the link and it should work now.
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 13th, 2015, 5:12:51 pm

Nice! This spawn will hopefully replace the old minigames spawn and get more people playing games!

Post by: Akiraff - March 13th, 2015, 6:21:20 pm

Well need to work on the space. It seems to clustered, which makes the Minigame Spawn looks messy. Which is also the same issue we are currently having on the current Minigame Spawn, very messy.

I would give my feedback, when I get on a computer and watch the commentary video and see if there are any necessary improvements that you could add.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: BradmasterX - March 14th, 2015, 11:36:11 am

I love the old spawn!!!

I VOTE NO!!!!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 16th, 2015, 9:06:24 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=2151.msg9128#msg9128 date=1426347371]
I love the old spawn!!!

I VOTE NO!!!!
[/quote]Ehh, the old one has been around for a long time. Wouldnt it be nice to have something different?

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 18th, 2015, 8:03:43 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=2151.msg9351#msg9351 date=1426561363]
No...
[/quote]Ok...

Post by: slimestein - March 19th, 2015, 7:39:12 am

Nice!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.