Questions

Questions
Post by: oneofakid - February 26th, 2015, 10:35:45 pm

Note: I really love the spawn now, Liv did a great job :P
I would like to submit a spawn, however, I have no open plots on creative. Will I be able to build one off of CB creative and just send the map download if it is used?

Re: Questions
Post by: EnderTheGreat - February 26th, 2015, 10:39:47 pm

Ill have to ask Siggi, but it makes it very easy for us should you do it in-server. Ill update you when I can.

Update: You may build and submit downloadable submissions. However, you must prove that it is your submission and not a copy. If we feel that it is not legitimate/authentic/original, we may choose to delete and not accept your submission. Additional punishments may be administered should we feel that it is warranted. We do not tolerate plagarism or unethical acts on Cubebuilders.

Thanks for asking! Its great we got to work this out.

Post by: Akiraff - February 27th, 2015, 4:54:44 pm

[quote author=EnderTheGreat link=topic=1984.msg8093#msg8093 date=1425008387]
Ill have to ask Siggi, but it makes it very easy for us should you do it in-server. Ill update you when I can.

Update: You may build and submit downloadable submissions. However, you must prove that it is your submission and not a copy. If we feel that it is not legitimate/authentic/original, we may choose to delete and not accept your submission. Additional punishments may be administered should we feel that it is warranted. We do not tolerate plagarism or unethical acts on Cubebuilders.

Thanks for asking! Its great we got to work this out.
[/quote]

In addition, if you are building in factions, we are restricting to players use 128x128. In addition, there are additional details, that either me, Karow and Siggi would need to instruct.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: oneofakid - February 27th, 2015, 5:49:30 pm

Ok thanks Ender and Akiraff.
I am building a minigames spawn. I started a new world with only air blocks. I think that should work?

Post by: Akiraff - February 27th, 2015, 7:06:11 pm

[quote author=oneofakid link=topic=1984.msg8130#msg8130 date=1425077370]
Ok thanks Ender and Akiraff.
I am building a minigames spawn. I started a new world with only air blocks. I think that should work?
[/quote]
Yes it is up to you how you can build for: Hub, Skyblocks, Minigames or Creative. However faction server has a set of instructions you need to follow.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.