Im hoping for it to become a warp!
Its just about done :D

Re: Melody Height
Post by: realJosefStalin - December 24th, 2014, 9:33:46 pm

no one has replied
#desperate

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 25th, 2014, 2:53:44 am

It looks amazing. Im not surprised your desperate to get it as a warp, you probably put lots of hours into. I wish you the best of luck in getting it as a warp!

Post by: realJosefStalin - December 30th, 2014, 5:04:38 pm

#Plz

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 16th, 2015, 4:43:45 pm

Thats
A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Post by: girlsmell - April 18th, 2015, 4:01:11 pm

That is so awesome. If I tried to build something like that it would take months for me! (thumbs up emojie) :)

Post by: Akiraff - April 19th, 2015, 4:18:21 am

I like the exterior design, however this is way to easy for a player to cheat off. There are several players who accomplishes symmetrical building. I would like to see some screenshots in the interior of your building.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.