Stonevale: A Village in the Mountains

Stonevale: A Village in the Mountains
Post by: VanillaBeano - December 16th, 2014, 11:12:11 am

Hi! Id like to start a campaign to make this a /warp. I would hope for it to be /warp Stonevale if I get it. The coords are -11,3, and here are some screenshots. Also know that its not finished yet.

Here is the interior of the farmhouse, both floors.

The texture pack I am using is Soartex Fanver 1.8, and was not specifically for the pictures. I use this all the time. Ive been told that it looks great in default vanilla as well. I look forward to seeing you all!

EDIT: Did I get the pictures right this time?

Re: Stonevale: A Village in the Mountains
Post by: VanillaBeano - December 17th, 2014, 8:07:40 am

I think I still did them wrong...

Post by: slimestein - December 17th, 2014, 9:10:36 am

Now i can see the pictures=)
and now i can say its awesome

Post by: VanillaBeano - December 17th, 2014, 5:13:57 pm

Yay! Im glad I got it right 8)

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 24th, 2014, 7:02:25 pm

Its AMAZING. However I dont know if it will be added as a warp.

Post by: BradmasterX - February 8th, 2015, 11:31:53 am

Thats epic. But add a bit more in my opinion to become a warp. A little Bit. But four stars in my book. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Post by: Solurnis - February 10th, 2015, 7:58:40 pm

Its awesome! Although, if I could make the back side of the mountain go down that would be nice.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.