what did i just do...

what did i just do...
Post by: Seashelll - September 25th, 2016, 5:41:18 am

i broke her heart. i didnt know one small action would cause all this sadness. i am so sorry but no one will forgive me. i really wish i could go back and time and fix everything to where everyone is happy. this will taunt her forever. it will never go away. its permanently stuck in my memories. i deserve to go to hell for my actions. i wish this never happened. i cant believe i had this much imagination and cruelty i have in me. i really do feel bad and terrible for what i did. i lied to so many. i have such a bad reputation here on cb and in life. i wish i could just end everything now. just end it. i mean its not easy but i have to deal with it and move on. i dont think i can move on. i really do deserve all this hate. i should have been aware of my actions and thought about the outcome. i deserve all the consequences. no one will see me the same way anymore. i bet my "friends" will just ignore me and bully me and tease me for all i did. but you know.. i dont mind. i deserve it if it does happen. im sorry for hurting your feelings. i know what i did could have taunt you forever. i know you're not reading this but i just want to say this. i know "sorry" doesnt cut it. i know "sorry" means NOTHING at all for all of this. i really wish i could go back in time.. all i had to do to not cause all of this was make him up. i made him up with all my stupidity. i may not be making sense, but this is the best i can explain. i was bored one afternoon on cb. I was like... "hm.. maybe i could make up a person named josh and say he's my brother!". im so STUPID. im so DUMB. im so IGNORANT. im so CARELESS. i cant believe what i just did. i cant believe i lied to so many. i really dont know what im doing. i have no idea what i just did. this is so not me.. but no one will believe me. for all those who know what im talking about and now hate me.. im going to stop getting on cb so you can have peace. i dont want to ruin anyone's life anymore. i might get on but barely for a minute. im so sorry.
bye.

what did i just do...
Post by: Mutroc - September 25th, 2016, 5:54:34 am

You played yourself

what did i just do...
Post by: MNM1O1 - December 21st, 2016, 9:24:58 am

Well what is it that you did? Sometimes people are just dramatic and I am not familiar with what happen, but I pray that you'll find your way and people will forgive you for whatever it is you did.

Re:what did i just do...
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - December 22nd, 2016, 6:57:58 pm

What? I have no idea what you just said. And making a person named "Josh" isn't bad. Its called imagination!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.