OTP #CHRIEFUR

OTP #CHRIEFUR
Post by: KermitsBigToe - August 3rd, 2016, 8:25:07 pm

Hello fellow Cubebuildians,you may not know who I am - but I'm a hardcore shipper and that's all you need to know. And today we are gathered here today to discuss the beautiful topic of Chriefur, for those of you who don't know what a Chriefur is - it's a pair that my friend Lexi and I ship, hardcore. We believe that they will get married and have many beautiful children, and we have rock hard evidence to prove the case; just look at this adorable picture of the two together, doesn't it just scream #Chriefur?

For those of you who don't know who Chriefur is, it's a ship between Barrelracerme and Pocket.

(Ps: Lexi, aka SkyyHighh._ , and I are already planning the wedding, cause goaLz)

OTP #CHRIEFUR
Post by: primadxnna - August 19th, 2016, 3:49:17 pm

Aww yay

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.