Moromond the Cherry Tree Prologue

Moromond the Cherry Tree Prologue
Post by: DylanTehBat - December 21st, 2017, 6:01:25 pm

I wanted to thank everyone who was online to hear my story : "Moromond the Cherry Tree" I hope to be releasing a full novel of the story, on the forums for everyone to read. I made everything in the story up off the top of my head, but I must admit I loved where my imagination took me. Thank you.

P.S. Twist, if you're so upset about Sandria I can make a sequel depending on the first books rating.

Re:Moromond the Cherry Tree Prologue
Post by: DylanTehBat - December 22nd, 2017, 3:24:29 pm

Change of plans, someone came to me on the side and gave me a good idea. They said I should have a different series thing going, and keep the story of Moromond the Cherry tree for those who were their to see it. Like a live audience.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.