Blood: chapter 2

Blood: chapter 2
Post by: StativeSpencer - December 22nd, 2015, 5:34:33 pm

Masako, and Sayoko walked through the hall together. It was the same as the countless other times they walked together, yet it seemed different, everyone seemed quieter.
"Look." Sayoko whispered. "That man over there, Ive never seen him before."
Masako turned too recognize the man that her friend was pointing to. He wore a black coat, and glasses covering his eyes, with jet black hair curling down to his shoulders.
Masako then turned around. "Come on we need to get to class.

As the two arrived at their class they noticed that all the light were dimmed. In the front of the room they saw the man they had encountered in the hall.
"My name is Gregory Lowthe, and I will be acting as your new instructor, any questions, no, good."
Masako turned to Sayoko who looked as confused as she did.
"Sir?" Sayoko asked. "What happened to our teacher."
"He died. Now may I continue with the lesson, without interruptions?"

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.