Blood: chapter 1

Blood: chapter 1
Post by: StativeSpencer - December 17th, 2015, 7:11:11 pm

"Masako! I know youre in there! Why are you hiding from me?"
"Go away Sayoko." Masako sobbed.
"Is something wrong, I could help." Sayoko replied as she slowly opened the door. Masako lay on the floor, looking as if she had been in a fight.
"Masako! What happened—" Sayoko gasped as she saw the body on the other side of the restroom.
Masako slowly lifted her head from the tile floor to look at her friend. Blood dripping from her fangs.
"You promised that you wouldnt do it again Masako, whyd you do it?"
"I-I didnt want to. I-it just happened." She stammered in reply. "But please keep your promise dont tell anyone."
Sayoko nodded. "But what should we do with the body?"

Re: Blood: chapter 1
Post by: BradmasterX - December 17th, 2015, 9:10:37 pm

Awesome, a tale bout vampires!!! Sad Masako killed someone.... Cant tell if the two characters are siblings, dating, or friends. Or their genders.. I think there both girls though.

Post by: StativeSpencer - December 17th, 2015, 10:00:53 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=5197.msg27770#msg27770 date=1450404637]
Awesome, a tale bout vampires!!! Sad Masako killed someone.... Cant tell if the two characters are siblings, dating, or friends. Or their genders.. I think there both girls though.
[/quote]
Theyre both girls

Post by: BradmasterX - December 17th, 2015, 11:45:07 pm

Called It!!! Ok, cant wait for the next one :P

Post by: primadxnna - December 18th, 2015, 8:37:55 am

Me too!

Post by: slimestein - December 18th, 2015, 5:23:43 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=5197.msg27770#msg27770 date=1450404637]
[/quote]
Vampires? I thought it was crazy killers´.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.