You Deserved this Death..... - Five Nights at Freddy's

You Deserved this Death..... - Five Nights at Freddy's
Post by: UmbreonFang - September 13th, 2015, 1:41:27 am

I dont remember anything before that fateful day I met him spoke to me.
"Dont Worry...", he said, "Ill put you back together.....". He told me a man killed me,
and that he was trying to kill children like me. I asked him why did the man kill me. He
said he didnt know, and that he was one of the children that that man murdered. I put
arms around him, "Im sorry". Tears rolled down cheek and onto the floor. Drip
Drop Drip Drip
. I tried to wipe them away, but they stayed there. Permanent tear
tracks. A permanent reminder of my sadness. He told me to not worry about it,
and that it was time for me to begin new life, one where I can murder that man who
killed us and no one will track the murder back to me. I smiled a killers smile. I told
him I want this smile to be permanent, and he said that was fine. After that, the world
turned black.

I woke up in a colorful box surrounded by toys. I pondered what happened to me, so I
looked at myself. My legs, arms, and fingers were very long. I thought they looked creepy,
but I thought of the horror on poison mans face and I knew that me looking creepy was a
good thing. I looked around. Glass shards, candy wrappers, and plushies. I picked up a
glass shard, and I saw myself for the first time in my new body. I felt joy seep into my
dark mind. He kept his promise. He gave me my permanent smile. My tear tracks still
remained, too. I noticed there were strings attached to me, so I cut through them with
glass shard. I put the razor sharp piece of glass down, pushed the lid of the box slightly
upward, and peeked outside my box. Children just like me were running around, playing
with their toys, and sitting next to these weird animatronics. I closed the lid and sat down,
thinking of what to do.

Years had passed as I wait to get revenge on the man who murdered me, and I finally
found him. But it was already to late, he had already killed 4 other children just like me.
I got out of the box and floated toward the kids. I needed to save them! There was only
one thing that I could do. Give them new life, just like He gave a new life to me. I
looked around and saw some suits. I grabbed 4 suits and 4 heads and put them on each
of the children. Then, I put endoskeletons in the suits with the children, so they could move.
I looked at the children, now in suits. They were going to help me get revenge on the man.
They were going to help me avenge Him. The joy came back into my soul, I was finally going
to get revenge.

I watched in the shadows as the man tear apart my friends. I wanted to stop him,
they were my friends and I wanted them with me. I wanted to kill that man. He killed
Him and now he was tearing apart my friends. I could practically feel his blood dripping
from my hands and on to the floor. Drip Drop Drip Drip. But they told me to stay
back. They wanted him to do this, they wanted to be free, so I had to respect their wish.
I wanted to cry, but I couldnt. I had no water in my body. But my tear tracks were still
here. My tears now had two stories to them. One side is for when I found out what
happened to me and Him, and the other side is for the day that I watched my friends die
a second time. I wish to see my friends again, one day...

We have him trapped in a room. Its finally time to get revenge. To get revenge for
the man killing Him. To get revenge for my friends because he killed them twice with
out care! You brought this upon yourself. you brought this death upon you! I noticed
water dripping from the ceiling. Drip Drop Drip Drip. I also noticed the golden
suit in the room. I decide not to care about it. I watch as my friends chase the poison man.
But something terrible happened. The poison man saw the golden suit, too, and he got in it.
We were terrified of that suit, for that was the suit that he was in when he killed us.
Drip Drop Drip Drip. Much more water comes from the ceiling and splatters on the
ground. The water seeps through the suit, and a miracle happens. The spring locks in the
suit compressed and my friends and I felt joy. His screams were like dessert to me.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *gargle* Help.......me!!! No..... NO......NOOOOO!", he screamed as
the mechanical parts of the suit went into him, "SOMEONE HELP ME! *gargle* *cough*
*sputter* I NEED YOUR HELP! ILL TRY TO HOLD OUT IN HERE, BUT PLEASE COME TO
FIND ME!", he shouted some more. I came out of the corner and went to my friends,
who were watching him with murderous smiles. My smile was permanent, but I was
smiling on the inside, too. I felt a thrilled as he collapsed on the floor. He coughed up
blood and sputtered some more. My friends and I laughed and giggled with delight as
we saw metal rods shoot up his mouth and to his brain. "Help.....me.....", he cried out
one more time, and after that he took his final breath. We were still giggling and laughing
hysterically. Our laughs were bubbly and our giggles were mad. As we were laughing,
his mouth spilled blood, and it was dropping in little balls of blood and splattered on to
the ground. Drip Drop Drip Drip. We stopped laughing and giggling all at once,
and uttered one more final thing in sync, "You Deserved this Death...". Then my friends
disappeared, thanking me with their smiles and waves. I waved back. Even though I,
shouldve been depressed, I wasnt. For we knew this wasnt the last time I would see them.
We also knew that the poison man would be back one day, and he would be
stronger and scarier than ever.

I made this story in one day, so dont judge me that much X3. But do tell me if I should
add more details! I hope I scared you, and Happy Early Halloween!

Re: You Deserved this Death..... - Five Nights at Freddy's
Post by: Yvetal123 - September 13th, 2015, 10:03:17 am

Interesting........ except I think the five spirits were freddy, bonnie, chica, foxy, and golden freddy. That explains that after that if it has a bad ending the animatronics are still roaming in fnaf 1 after the phone guy dies, and in the image for the bad ending it shows those 5 animatronics.

Post by: UmbreonFang - September 13th, 2015, 10:58:14 am

[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=4661.msg24566#msg24566 date=1442152997]
Interesting........ except I think the five spirits were freddy, bonnie, chica, foxy, and golden freddy. That explains that after that if it has a bad ending the animatronics are still roaming in fnaf 1 after the phone guy dies, and in the image for the bad ending it shows those 5 animatronics.
[/quote]

Yes, but, who would be talking to the Marionette? Its not just a childs imagination, a spirit is inside of Golden Freddy already. THe purple man already killed one kid, and that kid spirit now resides in Golden Freddy.

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - September 13th, 2015, 11:53:34 am

I think Wendy-Chan is right. This is the crying child from FNAF 4? Right? There is a lot of evidence for either side...
Golden Freddy - First Victim:
-The teddy would have to be possessed to talk like that. This is before the 5 Missing Children.
-There is a skull inside of the storage closet. This is probably the first victims.
-There is hair in one of the suits in the closet. A child might be in there, implying previous murders. Maybe one of them could have possessed Golden Freddy?

Golden Freddy - Missing Child #5
- It would make sense. There are 5 animatronics in FNAF 1, and 5 missing children, simple!
-It would explain the 5 masks, 5 missing children, but no masks for the other victims?
-But who are these children??? It could be the brother and his friends... but whos the fifth victim???

But what if Missing Child #5 and The First Victim are the same person???
Evidence to back this up:
-The first victim seems to be without a mother, the police might have only noticed that he/she was missing, and filed the report for him/her at the same time as the "Missing Children" Report.
-This child seemed paranormal. In the "Give Gifts Give Life" minigame,the body was not shown being stuffed into the suits, like the others, the body was shown like a ghost, for
a second or less before the minigame ended. Maybe this body was just dumped and used its paranormal entity to show up there.
-The child was killed before the others, and most likely possessed the Golden Freddy, then when the Crying Child of FNAF 4 died, it became left without anything to possess and control.
-In the "Happiest Day" minigame, the others seemed to take pity on it. Why would they do that? Because he was stuck here the longest. HE WAS THE FIRST VICTIM, and of course, they would be thankful, without him, they all would have faded into nothing.

-Koala

Post by: UmbreonFang - September 13th, 2015, 12:18:17 pm

Yea, thats why in the story the Marionette is trying to avenge Him, A.K.A Golden Freddy. With Golden Freddy, Marionette wouldnt be alive, and with out Marionette the four kids would have just rot and decay. Just like Golden Freddy gave a new life toMarionette, Marionette gave life o the four dead children. So its all thanks to Gold Freddy.

Post by: frytat - September 13th, 2015, 2:36:49 pm

Naaw of course everyone knows that there is already a spirit is in golden freddy

Post by: frytat - September 13th, 2015, 2:38:31 pm

Yvetal123 is just saying that when you said we have trapped him inside inside a room the narrator is the puppet but the marionette wasnt there to see da purple guy die.

Post by: frytat - September 13th, 2015, 2:41:01 pm

ya guys watcheh game theoryeh obviously.

Post by: UmbreonFang - September 13th, 2015, 2:49:21 pm

[quote author=frytat link=topic=4661.msg24598#msg24598 date=1442169661]
ya guys watcheh game theoryeh obviously.
[/quote]

X3 of course, theyre awesome

Post by: spookytables - September 16th, 2015, 8:30:39 pm

3Spooki5me I Got Le Nightmarez Frum DIs [sub]Not 4 Realz Dou x3[/sub]

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.